Yates PestOil 500ml
Product Code: 42806
Controls citrus leaf miner, scales, mites, mealybug, aphids and white fly on citrus, grapes, fruit trees, roses and ornamentals.
- Premium patented formula.
- Contains special formulation to include UV inhibitors which reduce potential leaf burn during hot weather.
- Australia''s No. 1 home garden spraying oil.
- Low toxic.
- Highly effective.
- Petroleum oil works by smothering the insects.
- Ideal for controlling citrus leaf miner and as a winter clean up spray for scale and mites.
- Child resistant cap.
- Easy-to-use measure bottle.
How It Works
This product blocks the breathing pores of insects causing suffocation and rapid death. Thorough coverage of pests is therefore essential.
Do not use if shade temperatures exceed 32 C (35 C for citrus), or when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress. Do not pick edible fruits for 1 day after spraying. Do not spray on Glen Retreat mandarins. Do not combine with carbaryl, lime sulphur or other sulphur containing spray. Do not apply for at least one month after spraying with Lime Sulphur or Sulphur.
Whilst Virginia Home & Garden endeavours to provide everything listed on our site, we highly recommend that you call 8380 9560 to confirm availability.
Picture and information intended only as a guide.