The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- your demographic information, such as;
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, residential address and/or telephone number;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you, and;
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and Use of Personal Information:
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to enable you to access and use our site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you, and;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services.
We may disclose personal information to:
- Transport personnel who require this information to execute our services; and
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred, and;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties.
How we treat personal information that is also sensitive information:
Sensitive information is a subset of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information or biometric information.
Your rights and controlling your personal information:
Restriction: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Address: 99 Gawler Road, Virginia SA 5120
Phone: (08) 8307 6800
Fax: (08) 8307 6880